National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) behavior joint Entrance Examination as JEE for admission to different courses in NCHMCT. The NCHMCT JEE exam is one of the main national level exams among the understudies who need to seek after a profession in the Hotel Management and Catering Technology, the exam is led consistently in the month of April by NCHMCT. The NCHMCT JEE exam is one of the big entrance test which is valid 50 top college universities in the country including 20 IHM. Here in this article we will give you all information with respect to NCHMCT JEE exam 2016, application structure, qualification criteria and paper layout.
The candidates who are interested in NCHMCT JEE exam 2016 can fill the application structure from the official site of the NCHMCT; the application form is available online from 10th December to 6th April. The applicants need to apply online and fill all with requested documents with application form, the students can pay the fee of the application as demand draft or cash within the account department in the institute. The information required with respect to application method is said in the lower area of the article.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Dates:
The candidates are advised that the board has proclaimed all the dates of NCHMCT JEE exam 2015. The vital dates are as per the following: (Note: yet no dates has been finalized for the year 2016, once it decided we will update this page with new dates).
- Application Form Available Online: 10th December, 2014 onwards
- Last date of receipt of filled Application structure: 6th April, 2015
- Concede Card accessible on NCHMCT site: 18th April 2015
- NCHMCT JEE composed Exam: 25th April, 2015 (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
- Guiding Starts: 1st week of June, 2015
- Scholastic Session Starts: 20 July, 2015
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates who wants to apply in NCHMCT JEE exam 2015 shoud know the eligibility criteria which is given below:
The candidates must have English subject 10+2 board examination.
Those Candidate who had passed with stars/ passing marks in English subject is not eligible.
Students showing up in 10+2 are likewise qualified to show up in the exam on temporary premise. The candidates should provide all requested verified documents before of 30th September 2015.
- The candidates which are from General and OBC class have upper age limit as 22 year as on 1.7.2016.Those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after July 01, 1993 are eligible.
- The scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates age limit on 1.7.2015 should be 25 years.Only those candidates which got birth after 1 July 1990 will be eligible.
- The Age limit for special category candidates shall be reckoned who has physical issue belong to General/ST/SC/OBC.
- The competitors having a place with general and OBC classifications the upper age point of confinement is 22 years as on 1.7.2015, i.e. hopefuls conceived on or after July 1, 1993 are qualified.
- For ST/SC applicants the upper age point of confinement is 25 as on 01.07.2015, i.e. applicants conceived on or after July 1, 1990 are qualified.
Physical Fitness Certificate
Candidates need to provide physical fitness certificate from any registered medical practitioner in the prescribed form.
Important Dates to Remember
- Last Date for receipt of completed application Form: 06 April, 2016
- NCHMCT JEE 2015 Examination Date: 25th April 2016
- Application Forms can be download from affliated institutes, NOIDA, Food Craft institute and from NCHMCT Office from 24 December 2015
- For further detail you can visit the official website of council from 14 December, 20150 at www.nchm.nic.in
Application forms are available from 10 December, 2015 to 6 April, 2016.
- Admit card can be download from the official council’s website which said before from 18th April to onward.
- Result of written examination will be available on official website in the mid of month May.
The National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai is one of the major institute that is giving the expert degree courses in the field of Fashion Technology. This institute organize UG and PG lever degree in many courses.The National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai invites students who are interested to take part and give the NIFT Entrance Exams.
NIFT is the institute who produced many students who are not only shining within the country but also made their name beyond the borders and they have marked their names very well in the field of Fashion Technology.
- Unhitched male of Design – 4 years
- Embellishment Design, Style Communication
- Style Design, Knitwear Design
- Calfskin Design, Material Design
- Single guy of Fashion Technology – 4 years
- Clothing Production Expert of Design – 2 years
- Expert of Fashion Management – 2 years
- Expert of Fashion Technology – 2 years
Last Year Enrollment Dates:
- Online enrollment begins: 2nd week of Nov. 2015
- Online enrollment shut: 2nd week of Jan. 2016
- Online enrollment shut (with late expense as Rs.5000/ -): 3rd week of Jan. 2016
- Concede card issue: 4th week of Jan. 2015
- Stage 1 (paper based test) examination hang on: 1st week of Feb. 2016
- Stage 2 (paper based test) examination hang on: 4th week of Feb. 2016
- Stage 2 (PC based test) examination hang on: 4th week of Feb. 2016
- Date of GD and PI: April – May 2016
- Revelation of last result: May – June 2016
- Directing: June 2016 onwards
The candidates are advised to follow up the qualification criteria before filling the application form:
For Bachelor Programs
- The most extreme age ought to be 23 years as on 1st 2015. The upper age farthest point may be extended by the five years for the SC/ST/PWD applicants.
- The applicants must have to pass the 12th or its proportionate examination from any other equivalent degree of India or its identical.
- For clothing creation the applicants must have the Physics, Chemistry and science in 12th
- The applicants showing up for the qualifying examination in 2016 are likewise qualified for the test.
For Master Programs
- There is no age limit for the expert projects.
- For M.Des and MFM the applicants should have four year college education from any well known college. otherwise candidate have to provide UG plan and UG degree certificate of 3 year durration from NIFT/NID.
- For expert of style innovation the applicants should pass the Bachelor degree in same branch from NIFT or having the BE/B.Tech from any perceived college of India.
- The applicants showing up for the qualifying examination in 2016 are additionally qualified for the test.
Reservation of the Seats
The seat reservation criteria are as the accompanying:
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- OBC (Non-Creamy) – 27%
- PHP (with 40% or more incapacity) – 3%
- Remote nationals/SAARC/NRI – 15%
- State Domicile – 20%
How to Apply NIFT
Those candidates who are willing to apply online can visit the official website to fill the form online. The application form with instructions can be downloaded from the NIFT official site. The application fee can be pay online through the Demand Draft for NIFT payable at New Delhi. The application charge for the general class and non-smooth OBC competitors is Rs. 1400/ – in favor of NIFT Demand draft and Rs. 1500/ – through the DD. The application charge for the SC/ST/Physically-Handicapped (PH) is Rs. 800/ – in favor of NIFT demand Draft and Rs. 900/ – through the DD. The applicants may dispatch their application fee through the acknowledge/platinum cards according to the clarification in the official site. The filled application structure must reach physically at the institute before the recommended date.
- Stage 1 – Paper Based Test (PBT) – All UG and PG Programs (CAT and GAT Exam)
- Stage 2 – Paper Based Test (PBT) – B.Des & M.Des Programs (CAT and GAT Exam)
- Stage 2 – Computer Based Test (CBT) – B.F.Tech, MFM & M.F.Tech Programs (GAT Exam)
The admit card won’t be sent through post to the candidates. The candidates should download their admit card through the official site of the NIFT on the recommended date for the issue of admit card. The concede card will contain information like examination center, date and time of the examination etc.