The National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai is one of the major institute that is giving the expert degree courses in the field of Fashion Technology. This institute organize UG and PG lever degree in many courses.The National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai invites students who are interested to take part and give the NIFT Entrance Exams.
NIFT is the institute who produced many students who are not only shining within the country but also made their name beyond the borders and they have marked their names very well in the field of Fashion Technology.
- Unhitched male of Design – 4 years
- Embellishment Design, Style Communication
- Style Design, Knitwear Design
- Calfskin Design, Material Design
- Single guy of Fashion Technology – 4 years
- Clothing Production Expert of Design – 2 years
- Expert of Fashion Management – 2 years
- Expert of Fashion Technology – 2 years
Last Year Enrollment Dates:
- Online enrollment begins: 2nd week of Nov. 2016
- Online enrollment shut: 2nd week of Jan. 2017
- Online enrollment shut (with late expense as Rs.5000/ -): 3rd week of Jan. 2017
- Concede card issue: 4th week of Jan. 2016
- Stage 1 (paper based test) examination hang on: 1st week of Feb. 2017
- Stage 2 (paper based test) examination hang on: 4th week of Feb. 2017
- Stage 2 (PC based test) examination hang on: 4th week of Feb. 2017
- Date of GD and PI: April – May 2017
- Revelation of last result: May – June 2017
- Directing: June 2017 onwards
The candidates are advised to follow up the qualification criteria before filling the application form:
For Bachelor Programs
- The most extreme age ought to be 23 years as on 1st 2016. The upper age farthest point may be extended by the five years for the SC/ST/PWD applicants.
- The applicants must have to pass the 12th or its proportionate examination from any other equivalent degree of India or its identical.
- For clothing creation the applicants must have the Physics, Chemistry and science in 12th
- The applicants showing up for the qualifying examination in 2017 are likewise qualified for the test.
For Master Programs
- There is no age limit for the expert projects.
- For M.Des and MFM the applicants should have four year college education from any well known college. otherwise candidate have to provide UG plan and UG degree certificate of 3 year durration from NIFT/NID.
- For expert of style innovation the applicants should pass the Bachelor degree in same branch from NIFT or having the BE/B.Tech from any perceived college of India.
- The applicants showing up for the qualifying examination in 2017 are additionally qualified for the test.
Reservation of the Seats
The seat reservation criteria are as the accompanying:
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- OBC (Non-Creamy) – 27%
- PHP (with 40% or more incapacity) – 3%
- Remote nationals/SAARC/NRI – 15%
- State Domicile – 20%
How to Apply NIFT
Those candidates who are willing to apply online can visit the official website to fill the form online. The application form with instructions can be downloaded from the NIFT official site. The application fee can be pay online through the Demand Draft for NIFT payable at New Delhi. The application charge for the general class and non-smooth OBC competitors is Rs. 1400/ – in favor of NIFT Demand draft and Rs. 1500/ – through the DD. The application charge for the SC/ST/Physically-Handicapped (
- Stage 1 – Paper Based Test (PBT) – All UG and PG Programs (CAT and GAT Exam)
- Stage 2 – Paper Based Test (PBT) – B.Des & M.Des Programs (CAT and GAT Exam)
- Stage 2 – Computer Based Test (CBT) – B.F.Tech, MFM & M.F.Tech Programs (GAT Exam)
The admit card won’t be sent through post to the candidates. The candidates should download their admit card through the official site of the NIFT on the recommended date for the issue of admit card. The concede card will contain information like examination center, date and time of the examination etc.